Chana chilli recipe. Pour ½ cup water in a cooker and add soaked kabuli chana with ½ teaspoon salt. In this video, we will make Chana Chilli which is a very popular Indian Appetizer with influences from Indo-Chinese Cuisine. How to make Chana Chilli Soak the kabulichana in water overnight, drain, and set aside.
SnackChilli chana fry is a very spicy and delicious starter. Chilli chana fry starter is a very simple dish which is easy and quick. Place your pan over a low/medium heat. You can have Chana chilli recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana chilli recipe
- You need 1 cup of kabuli chana(soaked,boiled with salt).
- It’s 3/4 cup of corn flour.
- You need of Water to coat.
- You need as needed of Oil deep fry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped(big size onion).
- It’s 1 of capsicum (small&big size cut).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour better.
Once hot, add the oil followed by the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and some salt and pepper. Fry, stirring often, for a few minutes until it gives off a nice aroma. Add the garam masala, turmeric and sugar to the pan. Grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and chilli pepper together in a food processor into a paste.
Chana chilli recipe step by step
- Sabse pahle kabuli chana aur salt add kar ke cooker mein boiled kar lenge.
- Boiled hone ke baad isme corn flour add krenge.
- Oil gram kar deep fry krenge chana ko oil mein jab chana dalenge to 30 sec usse touch ni krenge 30sec baad spoon ke help sai fry krenge..jab golden brown ho jaiye to nikal lenge.
- Phir pan mein oil add krenge usme chilli, garlic,ginger paste add kar ke fry krenge..uske baad isme onion add krenge brown hone tak phir isme capsicum add kar ke fry krenge uske baad isme salt, chilli sauce,soya sauce,ketchup,vinegar,black pepper,sugar add kar ke 2-3min tak fry krenge.
- 2-3min fry krne ke baad isme corn flour ka ek thik ghol bana lenge aur isme add kar denge.
- Gas ko off kar ke chana mix kar denge (greens of spring onions or coriander leaf sai garnish kar serve kar sakte hai maine use ni kiye yeh).
Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fluffy, buttery baked potatoes are an ideal vessel for serving full-flavoured chilli. It's a simple recipe that makes for a satisfying weeknight meal, with pork mince, chopped tomatoes and chipotle paste. Finish with a generous dollop of sour cream and some snipped chives for a pop of colour. A hot and tangy Chilli kabuli channa recipe which makes for an excellent starter or salad recipe.