Chana chilli recipe. Put a large pan on the gas and put oil and butter in it. Add grated ginger, garlic, and green chili. Put chopped capsicum and chopped white spring onion in the pan and saute them on a high flame.
Mix the corn flour and ½ cup of water, and set aside. Bring to the boil, then turn off the heat and set aside to allow the chickpea flavour to infuse the water. Place your pan over a low/medium heat. You can have Chana chilli recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana chilli recipe
- It’s of kabuli chana(soaked,boiled with salt).
- You need of corn flour.
- You need of Water to coat.
- You need of Oil deep fry.
- You need of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s of ginger paste.
- Prepare of onion finely chopped(big size onion).
- You need of capsicum (small&big size cut).
- You need of green chilli.
- You need of chilli sauce.
- You need of soya sauce.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of corn flour better.
Once hot, add the oil followed by the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and some salt and pepper. Fry, stirring often, for a few minutes until it gives off a nice aroma. Add the garam masala, turmeric and sugar to the pan. SnackChilli chana fry is a very spicy and delicious starter.
Chana chilli recipe step by step
- Sabse pahle kabuli chana aur salt add kar ke cooker mein boiled kar lenge.
- Boiled hone ke baad isme corn flour add krenge.
- Oil gram kar deep fry krenge chana ko oil mein jab chana dalenge to 30 sec usse touch ni krenge 30sec baad spoon ke help sai fry krenge..jab golden brown ho jaiye to nikal lenge.
- Phir pan mein oil add krenge usme chilli, garlic,ginger paste add kar ke fry krenge..uske baad isme onion add krenge brown hone tak phir isme capsicum add kar ke fry krenge uske baad isme salt, chilli sauce,soya sauce,ketchup,vinegar,black pepper,sugar add kar ke 2-3min tak fry krenge.
- 2-3min fry krne ke baad isme corn flour ka ek thik ghol bana lenge aur isme add kar denge.
- Gas ko off kar ke chana mix kar denge (greens of spring onions or coriander leaf sai garnish kar serve kar sakte hai maine use ni kiye yeh).
Chilli chana fry starter is a very simple dish which is easy and quick. Grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and chilli pepper together in a food processor into a paste. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fluffy, buttery baked potatoes are an ideal vessel for serving full-flavoured chilli. It's a simple recipe that makes for a satisfying weeknight meal, with pork mince, chopped tomatoes and chipotle paste.