Our Family Recipe For Fresh Spring Rolls and Dipping Sauce. Low Prices on Our Family Recipe. The Easy Way To Cook Dinner From Scratch Free Delivery Cut spring rolls in half; serve with dipping sauce.
I often make fresh spring rolls instead of salad. When I listened to all the requests of my family, this version was the result. The rice paper is simply moistened in water and used to wrap up the fillings, so it's easy. You can cook Our Family Recipe For Fresh Spring Rolls and Dipping Sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Fresh Spring Rolls and Dipping Sauce
- Prepare 5 of sheets Rice paper.
- You need 1/2 head of Butterhead or loose leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 150 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ┌ Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of └ Sake.
Place rice paper sheet on a flat surface. Here is a diet recipe that will give you great satisfaction, not to mention the dipping sauce. Let me know what you think about this. Fish sauce – Depending on the brand, the saltiness and intensity of the fish sauce will vary.
Our Family Recipe For Fresh Spring Rolls and Dipping Sauce step by step
- Wash the peeled shrimp, put into a pan with just enough water to cover plus salt and sake, and boil them quickly. If you are using sashimi-ready boiled shrimp, take the shells off and slice into half lengthwise!.
- Boil the cellophane noodles following the instructions on the package and drain well. If they are long, cut them up..
- Tender vegetables such are butterhead or looseleaf lettuce are easy to wrap. Baby leaf salad (mesclun) is delicious too..
- Finely julienne the cucumber. Take the stems off the shiso leaves and wash well. Take the pit out of the avocado, peel and slice about 5-6 mm thick..
- When all the filling ingredients are prepared, it's time to start rolling. You just need to quickly moisten the rice paper. It will soften quickly with the moisture from the vegetables..
- Place some lettuce on the near side, shrimp on the other side, and shiso on top. Put some noodles, cucumber and avocado on top of the lettuce and shiso!.
- Roll up from the near side. The fillings will move around, so the key is to hold them in place while wrapping tightly..
- Slice the rolls into easy to eat pieces. If you're going to eat them with your hands cut them in half. For bite-sized pieces, cut into quarters..
- Related recipe: You can make your own sweet chili sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
See the recipe card below for which brand I recommend using in a dipping sauce. Substitutions: For vegans, you can substitute with half water and half soy sauce and then season with sea salt. Hoisin sauce – similar to fish sauce, hoisin sauce can vary depending on which brand you buy. Delia's Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce recipe. The real cheat element here is that it's mega-fast to prepare but looks as though it took an age!