Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. On a plate mix the flour with paprika, dip the lightly moistened onion rings into the flour mixture, coat well and quickly fry them in batches.
When beef is cooked add onion and mix together with steak. Transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. You can cook Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion
- You need of Beef.
- You need of kosher salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of oil.
In the frying pan: Nigel Slater's tomatoes, onions and steak recipe. A good, flat pan with a heavy base is a food friend to have in the kitchen. Use it to whip up this quick meal of steak. Cut into the fatty edge of the rump steaks several times and dip in flour.
Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion step by step
- Seasoning beef overnight with kosher salt,ground black pepper and thyme..
- When you get ready to cook, in the following day, dry beef with paper towel, add more kosher salt and ground black pepper after you dry it if you think you need it (optiona) and cut into small pieces or bite sized. Set aside.
- Cut onion and fry it until fragrant and cooked. Remove from the pan. Set aside..
- Put in beef in the hot pan after onion and no need oil. cook it untill your beef cooked perfectly..
- When beef is cooked add onion and mix together with steak. Stir them for a while..
- And this is it…. place your steak on the plate and ready to serve.
Fry until brown in the same pan as the onions. Add onion, and cook until tender. Add Worcestershire sauce and tablespoon butter and toss to coat. Thinly slice the steak across the grain and top with chopped parsley. Dust the beef in flour, then set aside.