Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven. Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready. Halve the avocado, remove the stone and spoon out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole for the egg to sit in.
Beat the egg whites with a small squeeze of lemon juice until combined and pour into each cavity. What is your favourite ingredient to combine with avocado? Fill a medium saucepan with water until about half full. You can cook Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!).
- It’s 2 slices of Brie or a similar cheese.
- It’s of Chopped chives.
Impress your friends or brunch date with baked eggs in avocado. They take no time at all and are super nutritious and delicious! Continue spooning egg white into the hole until full. Do the same with the remaining avocado half.
Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit..
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much..
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado)..
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready..
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!.
Season each filled avocado with chives, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Serve with slices of avocado and smoked salmon. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread mashed avocado over each slice of toast.