Simple Pork Mole Enchiladas. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to simple pork mole enchiladas recipe. Here is how you achieve it.
Divide pork mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Working two to three at a time, brush the outside of the tortillas with a little pork dripping, then flip them over and top each with a good handful of chicken. You can cook Simple Pork Mole Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Pork Mole Enchiladas
- Prepare of slow cooked shredded chicken or pork.
- You need of Queso Fresco cheese.
- It’s of Ready made mole sauce.
- It’s of spns vegtable oil.
- You need of yellow corn totillas.
Fold them in half, pressing the edges to seal. Add the chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, chocolate, peanut butter and sugar to the food processor and pulse until the ingredients are well blended. Pour the sauce into the slow cooker and add the pork and cinnamon stick. Turn the pork over once to coat in the sauce but position fat-side up.
Simple Pork Mole Enchiladas instructions
- Cook tortillas in oil slightly so they can be rolled without breaking and then stack to cool.
- Next use a 9×13 casserole dish to stuff tortillas with the meat and roll up. Its going to look similar to this vegetarian one I found a picture of Yum Yum.
- Now you don't have to but I like to heat the sauce a lil before I put it on the tortillas.
- After you have done covered the enchilladas in mole sauce. Crumble the cheese over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for twenty minutes.
- And the Apple soda is just good to drink on the side.
Simple Pork Mole Enchiladas Sheila Vega. Cook tortillas in oil slightly so they can be rolled without breaking and then stack to cool. Fry the onion gently in some oil, till just softened. Add the cream cheese and pork with lots of freshly ground pepper and salt, and mix well. Divide pork mixture evenly among the tortillas.