Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests. Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish.
A quick and easy mid-week pizza recipe that's sure to be popular with the family. Ready-made pizza bases make for a quick midweek meal. This recipe ensures a crispy-bottomed pizza without ever turning on the oven. You can cook Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests
- You need of For the pizza crust:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Toppings of your choice:.
- You need 3 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pizza cheese (mozzarella etc.).
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Find foolproof pizza dough recipes, homemade pizza sauce and ideas for pizza toppings. You may just start a new family tradition! Eat these family-friendly sausage rolls with a chutney or pickle. Wow family and friends with a showstopping mirror glaze cake.
Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests instructions
- Make the dough. Put all the dough ingredients except for the olive oil into a plastic bag, and knead it well to make the dough..
- When the dough comes together, add the olive oil and keep kneading (10 minutes). Leave it to rise in the bag (30 minutes)..
- When the dough has risen, press it down lightly to deflate. Place it on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven tray and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut up the toppings for the pizza crust. Slice the sausages diagonally. Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes. Defrost the seafood mix..
- Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Preheat the oven to 300°C (or 250°C if your oven doesn't get that hot)..
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish. Bake at 300°C for 13 minutes..
- Top with something like fresh basil leaves and cut into 8 portions. It's very hot so be careful..
- I tried varying the toppings by section. You won't get bored with the toppings this way, and looks like fun too..
These easy family meal ideas will have everyone sitting at the table for some quality time and quality food. From traybakes to pasta bakes, from slow casseroles to quick soups, feed your family. From cheesy bread to pasta salad, these sides are sure to delight. Pizza is always welcome at my home. There's so much goodness in a single slice, it's impossible to eat just one!