Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Are you on your way to enchilada heaven already? Dip each tortilla in the mole sauce to cover completely. Place some shrimp in each tortilla, roll up loosely, and set seam down in mole. You can cook Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
- You need 4 of dried pasilla Chile's.
- It’s 3 of dried new mexico Chile's.
- It’s 2 of dried guajillo Chile's.
- You need 1 of whole onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of mexican cream to drizzle on top.
- You need 1 of queso fresco for topping.
- Prepare 1 of yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of shrimp filling.
- You need 2 of diced green onions.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seafood seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 lb of pre cooked cleaned shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of tab butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro flakes.
Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and grill, covered,. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange, seam side down, in prepared pan.
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' instructions
- cut tops of chiles and seed and devain them. Add to pot with whole peeled onion, and garlic gloves. Boil for 10minutes high heat till chiles are soft and onion also.Do not throw water you will use some when blending.
- add all ingredients to blender, the corn tortilla just wrip into pieces easier to blend.slowly add in your liquid where you have a not to thin or thick sauce.about 1-2 cups should do..
- once blended add your corn oil to a pan and strain your sauce to pan you'll need to cook down about 20minutes on low heat.
- well your sauce is cooking add the butter, garlic n olive oil into a pan. Chop up shrimp into bite size pieces add to olive pan, and add all seasonings cook for about 6minutes turn off heat squeeze lime over and set aside.
- heat your 1/2 cup corn oil add in your corn tortilla your just gonna do quick flash fry about 40 seconds each side. immefiatly add to mole sauce place on plate add a little shrimp and cheese mixture and roll. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds.
Top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Enchiladas de Mole Poblano, Shredded Chicken served with Corn Tortillas, Mole Poblano, Sour Cream, Mexican Cheese, White Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Mexican Rice and Refried Black Beans Recipe By: Executive Chef Sarah Rocío Gomez Shrimp Specialties; Fish Specialties; Burritos; A la Carte; Salads; Desserts; Catering; Locations; Contact Us; Login or Sign Up; ORDER DELIVERY. Hello my beautiful fam welcome back to my kitchen, today I'm so excited to share with you how to super easy and delicious mole enchiladas, the sauce is serio. They can be found at most supermarkets, Latin specialty markets or online. Here is a Thai Chile Paste recipe to make at home if you don't have east access to Thai products or you just prefer to.