Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Here is how you achieve that. Great recipe for Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, copy of diced steak made with ground beef. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. You can have Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
Diced beef is a great addition to many delicious dishes. Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, copy of diced steak made with ground beef. It is one of my favorites.
Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef instructions
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl, including the garlic. Then flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed). From a separate bowl, this is where I whisk the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water together. Then slowly add the mixture to the meat a tbsp at a time and stirring in between mix..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. I also added shredded carrots (optional and not listed). It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
- I finished this delicious recipe on a lettuce wrap and garnish with shredded radishes..
This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Here is how you can achieve that. Diced beef is useful for more than just stew – it's made for succulent kebabs, tasty noodle dishes, memorable curries and satisfying pies. Diced beef, especially when slow-cooked, is tender and soft with a distinct taste. It holds its own against stronger flavours and reinforces a variety of dishes from different.