Japanese Sweet Potato Roll. Your favourite Japanese restaurants available on Deliveroo. Let them cool down before adding to sushi rolls. Adding it to this roll cake just seemed like the right thing to do.
In this cake recipe, I opted to use mochiko rice flour. Sweet Potato Roll at Mikado Japanese Restaurant "Went to lunch here yesterday. If eating here I would go for more of the veggie rolls, but that's not really the point of sushi. You can have Japanese Sweet Potato Roll using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Sweet Potato Roll
- Prepare of Roll.
- Prepare 3 of small Japanese sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
Cool concept but the prices add up fast so be careful. I think you can order off the menu but our waitress never really explained that to us. I'm thrilled to tell you about my journey to the sweetest baked Japanese sweet potato "recipe". The best sweet potato means the sweet potato with high sugar content.
Japanese Sweet Potato Roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place the Japanese sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. (Note: only 3 sweet potatoes were needed for this recipe).
- Peel the cooked sweet potatoes. Mash them, add in milk and syrup, then mix well..
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll all of them on a baking sheet..
- Evenly place the mashed sweet potato mixture on the dough and roll it over..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
- Delicious sweet potato rolls ready to serve!.
- (Optional) Mix the syrup and water for glaze. Brush it on the roll at 10 minutes. Then place back to the oven to continue cooking for 5 minutes..
Here are some tips to get a real sweet, sweet potato. Buy the sweet potato in the best time of year, November to January. Choose the branded sweet potato than non-brand. Order online for dine in and takeout: Sweet Potato Roll from Soho Japanese Steakhouse – Bartlesville. Serving the best Sushi & Hibachi in Bartlesville, OK.