Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake. Family pasta maker supplying Michelin starred restaurants now selling directly. Low Prices on Feta Cheese Greek. Meanwhile in a large pot boil some water for your pasta, don't forget to lightly salt your water 💧!!!!!
Especially with all the fresh vegetables available. So I had a lot of fun coming up with something a little different and with feta cheese! Add the block of Feta cheese to center of dish. You can cook Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 container (12 ounce) of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 packages (9 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 containers (10 ounce) of cherry tomatoes, rinsed.
- You need 3-4 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of olive oil.
- You need 15-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
I just used my hands to give of make a little hole to sit it down in. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in tomatoes and pasta sauce; bring to boil. This Baked Feta Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes is a Tik Tok, viral recipe that is worth trying.
Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake instructions
- Place your baby spinach in a large baking pan……..
- Next plop your clean cherry tomatoes on top of baby spinach………..
- Next add your shredded chicken over cherry tomatoes and baby spinach……..
- In a large bowl combine your black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves, olive oil and minced garlic………
- Pour your olive oil mixture all over cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and shredded chicken mixture………Mix all lightly………
- Next add your crumbled feta cheese on top of mixture, reserving about 1/2 cup of feta cheese…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and feta cheese has slightly melted………
- Meanwhile in a large pot boil some water for your pasta, don’t forget to lightly salt your water 💧!!!!!.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain thoroughly, then return to pot……..
- Add your cooked pasta to baking pan……..
- Stir gently, making sure you evenly coat your pasta with the feta mixture……….
- Top pasta with your reserved cup of feta cheese……..
- Place baking pan back into oven and cook until pasta is slightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes……..Stir gently, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Made in the oven in a baking dish, by roasting a block of feta cheese with tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and seasoning to create a creamy, tangy and savory pasta sauce. Then add your favorite pasta (cooked) and you have a simple and delicious weeknight meal. Add tomatoes to a large casserole dish. Add olive oil Pour in olive oil to the tomatoes and garlic. Add a block of feta cheese Place a block of.