Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot. In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well.
Add chicken, beans, chiles, oregano, salt, and cayenne to the pot and bring to a simmer. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Add green chiles, taco seasoning, chicken broth, and beans. You can cook Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 jar (16 ounce) of salsa verde.
- You need 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro leaves.
- You need of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
Add shredded cheese and stir until cheese melts, shredding the chicken as you stir. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour the tomatoes and salsa over that. Open slow cooker and remove chicken.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.
Stir to combine all ingredients, and set the cooker to High. Combine ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove the chicken pieces with tongs and use two forks to shred into bite-size chunks. Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker. In your crockpot, add all of the ingredients, except the sour cream.