Vickys Honey & Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Little Vicky's is a quality line of handmade organic honey-based products sourced from all-natural local ingredients and made with love. Vickys Honey & Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. View the profiles of people named Vicki Honey.
All natural ingredients, no added "junk". Great for toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, pancakes, corn bread, & even dinner items such as warm carrots, apples, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, green beans, popcorn, pasta, even. Sold by MIXT Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can cook Vickys Honey & Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Honey & Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of honey (1/3 cup).
- You need of Vickys Soy-Free 'Soy' sauce (1/4 cup), see my recipe.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of freshly grated ginger.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of king prawns, shelled and deveined.
- It’s of cooked brown rice – microwave packs are perfect.
- Prepare of avocados.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of lemon juice – reserve lemon, cut into wedges for garnish.
- You need of Sliced spring onion greens / scallion to garnish.
View Vicky Honey's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Vicky's connections and jobs at similar companies. The latest tweets from @vicki_honey Watch Asian TV shows and movies online for FREE! Korean dramas, Chinese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Japanese dramas, Kpop & Kdrama news and events by Soompi, and original productions — subtitled in English and other languages.
Vickys Honey & Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If cooking brown rice from scratch, start it in plenty of time as the rest of the dish only takes minutes to do.
- Combine the honey, soy, garlic and ginger. Mix well.
- Pour half of this marinade over the prawns and toss to coat. Let rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and cook the prawns for a minute on each side until pink.
- Meanwhile heat the microwave rice.
- Peel and slice the avocado and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining marinade to the frying pan and cook for a further minute.
- Fluff the rice and divide between serving plates or bowls.
- Fan the avocado slices on one side of the plate and season with salt. Spoon the prawns over the other side.
- Garnish with some sliced spring onion / scallion and a lemon wedge. Serve immediately.
People at Verecor; California; Susanville; Vicky A Honey; Vicky A Honey from Susanville, CA. Also known as: Vicky Honey, Varissa Honey, Honey Vicky. Honey, Butter & just the perfect amount of Cocoa!! Tastes just like Raw Brownie Batter without the raw eggs. It's so good & chocolaty, you will want to eat it wth a spoon!