Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale. Make Chicken & Yellow Rice With Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese For A Delicious Family Meal. Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale Monk's Kitchen. Add kale a handful at a time, letting it wilt before adding more.
Quickly toss all the kale on top of the rice, put the lid back on then remove from heat. Fluff rice with fork, stirring kale through. Lastly, stir through extra butter and add salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- You need 1 cup of white long grain rice (gluten free).
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 jar of Patak's original spicy butter chicken sauce (GF).
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
- It’s 4 sprigs of fresh thyme (optional).
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh dill (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together rice, soup, paprika, black pepper, garlic and herb seasoning, cooked mushrooms and water. When you add your cooked mushrooms, add in all the butter and drippings from the pan as well. Pour in chicken broth, stirring to scrape up brown bits from bottom of the pan, bring to a boil (it should boil almost immediately). Return chicken to pan on top of rice and kale.
Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into medium chunks..
- Finely chop half of the onion and 1 garlic clove..
- Add both ingredients to baking dish. (I prefer glass but anything you have on hand will work).
- Add 1 cup of spicy butter chicken sauce.
- Lightly season with 1 tsp of black pepper and 1 clove of garlic..
- Bake for 26 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F using an instant read thermometer..
- Rice In a 2-quart saucepan place 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water. Add 1 tbsp of butter (optional) Bring rice to a full boil. Reduce heat to simmer (low boil). Cover with lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Lightly fluff with fork and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Kale Thoroughly wash kale in cold water, removing stems. Tear leaves into chunks. Finely chop the other half of the onion and the garlic clove. In a large skillet, heat the 3 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and remaining garlic clove and stir to avoid any burning. Add in kale leaves and move around skillet using tongs. Add the remaining pepper and 1 tsp of salt to taste. Continue cooking about 3 minutes (kale should be slightly wilted but still crisp).
- Combine foods on plate, drizzle with cream or yogurt sauce of your choosing and serve for a lovely spice filled dinner..
Now add the chicken sausage to the pan and allow it to get brown as well. Once the chicken sausage begins to brown, you can add the garlic, kale, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper. Butter chicken goes with everything because it has such a savory and mild flavor! Here are some favorite sides, salads, and bread to inspire you! This garlic butter kale rice is a perfect side dish for butter chicken!