Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔. Great recipe for Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔. Great as an appetizer!! 😁 Before you jump to Shredded Chicken Smashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat. When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔 instructions. In a large pot boil some water, remember to add salt to your water!!. Place cooked potatoes onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. You can have Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔
- Prepare of bag baby red potatoes(whole, do not peel).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of Large bottom round cup OR large spoon.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- You need of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa, your favorite!.
Let me show you how to make chicken titties tasty. The Best Shredded Chicken And Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Chili And Citrus Rubbed Chicken With Roasted Vegetables, Spatchcocked Chicken With Gold Potatoes, Spicy Chicken And Potato Salad Shredded chicken and mashed potatoes, served with green bean casserole and spiced beets. Good old country-fare, this was everybody's favorite "hot lunch" at St.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Smashed Potatoes 🥔 step by step
- In a large pot boil some water, remember to add salt to your water!!.
- Boil your baby red potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are very tender but not falling apart…….
- Drain potatoes……..
- Place cooked potatoes onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Here’s the fun part !!! Smash your potatoes with your large cup OR spoon…….
- Lightly spray tops of smashed potatoes with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now sprinkle all over potatoes your black pepper and crushed red pepper…….
- Place several pieces of your shredded chicken all over potatoes……..
- Now sprinkle your sharp cheddar cheese all over potatoes…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes…….
- Serve topped with sour cream and some salsa and enjoy 😉!!!.
Its an easy, stick-to-the-ribs kind of dinner that's sure to please even the pickiest eater. To get a truly sweet tasting chicken stew, you must use a whole chicken. You'll find the dark meat has the. Home » Chicken Recipes » chicken and mashed potatoes; one-pot creamy recipe. chicken and mashed potatoes; one-pot creamy recipe. This casserole is easy to prepare with leftover chicken and potatoes.