Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Low Prices on In Slow Cooker. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Compare the best deals for Slow Cooker! Updated daily deals Add chicken breasts to the insert of your slow cooker.
Add barbecue sauce mixture to the chicken; turn to coat. Add chicken and turn to coat. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred. You can have Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions Season the chicken all over with the salt and pepper. The chicken is very easy to shred after cooking all day. I poured all the sauce over the shredded chicken which gives it plenty of flavour. I served it on bread rolls with lettuce and cheese as a quick dinner.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
Use tongs to remove the chicken from the cooker and set aside on a cutting board or platter. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Brown the chicken in batches, transferring it to the slow cooker as you go. Lightly season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and add amongst the onion and garlic. Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker and pour the remaining BBQ sauce over the chicken making sure the chicken is completely covered with the sauce.