Sirloin Steak Marinara. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out Sirloin Steak Meat On eBay.
It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can cook Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- Prepare of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of oregano leaves.
- It’s of Adobo.
- You need of red wine.
- It’s of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- You need of Pasta (any shape you like).
Sirloin Steak Marinara is one of the most popular of current trending. Here is how you cook it. Here is how you cook that. Before you jump to Sirloin Steak Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems. Steps to make Sirloin Steak Marinara: Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil…. Sauté veggies until tender…… Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…. The juices from the steak along with the wine totally change the flavor of the pasta sauce (I used chunky mushroom).