Chicken and Corn Rice. Add Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese To Chicken & Yellow Rice For A Tasty One-Pot Meal. Place entire contents of bowl into pan and heat until chicken is cooked through. Serve over a bed of rice and corn.
Fried rice is almost like a staple at our house. I cook it at least once a week as my boys absolutely love fried rice in their lunch boxes. Press chicken in chips to coat. You can have Chicken and Corn Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Corn Rice
- You need 1 of corn in a cob.
- Prepare of Some pieces of brown.mushroom slices.
- It’s 2 pieces of chicken.
- Prepare of Marinate.:flour white pepper salt.
- It’s of Sauce:oyster sauce chicken cubes black pepper flour.
Cook rice according to package directions. Add the stock, cream, and corn. In a large skillet, saute the chicken, pepper and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the broth, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
Chicken and Corn Rice instructions
- Boil corn and remove corn.kernels from the cob.Cook rice together with the corn..
- Coat chicken with the marinate then deep fry..
- Then cook the sauce.Arrange rice on a plate then.pour the sauce over the rice the place the chicken on the side..
Mix up your usual stir-fry with one of these super easy recipes. This Mexican chicken and rice dinner is filled with shredded chicken, rice, corn, black beans, all in a one dish cheesy chicken casserole. Simple to make and a great way to use up leftover chicken or a Rotisserie chicken. Mix the ingredients together and place it all in a baking dish. Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.