Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken. All your Home, Garden & DIY needs – Prices you will Need to See to Believe! Check it out and get it shipped for free! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
The chicken is ready when it can be easily shredded with two forks. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it on cutting board. Shred the meat with two forks and then toss it back in the sauce. You can cook Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken
- You need of boneless skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
- Prepare of scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces and smashed flat.
- You need of whole star anise.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of shaoxing wine.
- It’s of dark soy sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of water.
Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. In a large suitable bowl, mix together the soy, sriracha and sweet chilli sauce. Once the shredded chicken is ready, add the sauce and mix until well coated. Add the coleslaw to the base of the bun, then add the chicken followed by the lid and serve with the French fries.
Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken instructions
- Mix all the ingredients but chicken in a slow cooker. Stir it..
- Put the chicken inside. Cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it on cutting board. Shred the meat with two forks and then toss it back in the sauce. Drain it before serving with the bun..
- You can freeze the remaing sauce/cooking liquid for use again later (though you may have to re-season the sauce)..
As soon as sugar is dissolved, place chicken in the pan. The chicken can be touching but don't over-crowd the pan. Heat until the sauce comes to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Add all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend them until smooth. Making vegan shredded chicken Gently wash any dirt off of them by using a colander or a sieve.