P.S. Omelette Béarnaise. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
You've never had anything quite like this! Inspired by my dad's original "Steak Eggs" recipe, my Portobello Steak Omelette Béarnaise will knock your socks off. Here is how you can achieve it. You can cook P.S. Omelette Béarnaise using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of P.S. Omelette Béarnaise
- Prepare of omelette.
- It’s 1 lb of rib eye steak.
- Prepare 4 of jumbo eggs.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites (the ones reserved from making the béarnaise sauce).
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Prepare 6 oz of package sliced large portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Béarnaise sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Minced chives, or green onion tops, for garnish.
The ingredients needed to make P. Omelette Béarnaise: Make ready of omelette. Make ready of egg whites (the ones reserved from making the béarnaise sauce). Make ready of Salt & pepper to taste.
P.S. Omelette Béarnaise instructions
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the mushroom slices and coat both sides with the melted butter. Turn the heat up to medium-high and fry until golden brown. Remove from skillet and cut into bite-size pieces..
- Season the steak with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In your oven, broil to medium-rare. Cool. Slice a few thin strips and set aside for finishing garnish. Cut the rest of the steak into bite-size pieces and place in a blender. Add the eggs and egg whites. Blend on high for about 30-45 seconds to further chop up the steak pieces..
- Spray a medium-large non-stick skillet with vegetable oil and heat to medium-high. Add 2/3 cups of omelette blender mixture and spread out evenly to cover the bottom of the pan. If desired, season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover skillet and turn heat down to medium. Cook until set, about 5-6 minutes..
- Distribute 1/4 of the mushrooms over half the omelette, fold in half and slide from the skillet onto a cookie sheet. Keep warm in oven, set to lowest heat, while preparing the remaining omelettes..
- Prepare the béarnaise sauce. Plate each omelette, top with sauce, and garnish with the reserved steak slices and minced chives..
Take of Garlic powder to taste. Omelette Béarnaise: In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the mushroom slices and coat both sides with the melted butter. Turn the heat up to medium-high and fry until golden brown. Keep warm in oven, set to lowest heat, while preparing the remaining omelettes.