Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff. Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step Slice the carrots. To a deep pan add the ground beef, carrots, onions and spices. Cook till the beef is brown and carrots are most way done.
Stir and cook till green beans are tender I used frozen. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Cook and stir over medium heat until the meat is browned and onion is tender. You can cook Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt more or less to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives i used my recipe chives oil, homemade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s of If Needed—–.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water, cold.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Ground Beef: Lean ground beef is best; White onion: Chopped or minced finely depending on your preference. Garlic Cloves: Minced fresh or in a marinated jar. Mushrooms: Sliced raw or canned mushrooms will work. Butter: Margarine will also work for this recipe; Flour: All purpose flour is best to keep the sauce thick.
Almost Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Slice the carrots.
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, carrots, onions and spices..
- Cook till the beef is brown and carrots are most way done. Add 1/2 cup water, chives, and green beans. Stir and cook till green beans are tender I used frozen. It takes about 15 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix well but don't boil. if not thick enough then mix the cornstarch and water and add stirring constantly it will thicken..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
How to Make Ground Beef Stroganoff. Brown your ground beef in a dutch oven or deep skillet with olive oil. To the ground beef add chopped onions and minced garlic. Add flour, stir to combine everything together and saute for another minute. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.