Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken. Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms to the hot pan. Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan and mix until melted and creamy. Add the chicken back to the pan and sprinkle with parsley.
Or serve with your favorite sides and enjoy every bite. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil in batches. In a large bowl, combine the soups, broth, onion, mushrooms, garlic salt and pepper; pour over meat. You can have Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 6 cups of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1-1/2 of tablespoonfuls of olive oil extra virgin.
- You need 4 pounds of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 15 ounce of can of black ripe olives drained.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil extra virgin.
- You need 1 pound of mixed vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped spring/green onions for garnish.
Step by Step Instructions Brown the chicken, remove and set aside. This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. The creamy mushroom sauce in this recipe is an excellent sauce for chicken breast, adding richness to what is an otherwise very lean meat. And it's a notch above the usual basic mushroom sauce recipes, thanks to a splash of white wine, parmesan and chicken stock/broth.
Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken instructions
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the mushrooms..
- Heat the butter, and cream add the cheese and mushrooms..
- Stirring constantly till thickens.
- Chop the olives. Salt and pepper the chicken. Heat 1/4 cup oil and fry chicken just before being done drain most of juices and add olives and onions..
- Cook the garlic after the onions are almost done sauté 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add Alfredo sauce. Coat all the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Steam the vegetables and salt with 1/4 teaspoon salt..
- Garnish. Serve hope you enjoy.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup and cheese to the saucepan, turning the heat down to low. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house.