Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe. Enhance Your Taco Recipes With Cholula® Hot Sauce And Uncap Real Flavor! Enjoy The Blend Of Signature Spices With Cholula® Hot Sauces. Make the Shells Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly.
Steps To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil. Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a. To make the chicken dice the chicken into tiny little pieces. You can have Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast or pork.
- Prepare of stir fry sauce.
- You need of asian sesame vinegarette dressing.
- Prepare of dole slaw mix (pre shredded bagged mix) or shred own cabbage.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of coleslaw dressing.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of teriaki sauce.
- You need of green onion tops.
- You need of cilantro.
- It’s of wonton wraps.
- It’s of shredded ginger optional.
Drape over pan to form a shell. Make the Chicken: In a large skillet, combine stir fry sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and ¾ of the dressing. Make the Slaw: In a medium bowl,. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Applebees Copycat Wonton Taco Recipe step by step
- To make the Taco Shells brush the wonton wrappers lightly with olive oil.Drape them over a wide edged baking to create a taco shape.Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown..
- To make the chicken dice the chicken into tiny little pieces.Toss the chicken with the stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.Add pepper to taste.Fry until the meat is fully.
- For the asian slaw mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing. Toss the mixture into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.Fill the Taco ShellsTake the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 the way up with cooked chicken.Add the slaw, then top with chopped cilantro and almonds..
Carefully push a wonton wrapper into each tin. I use a little juice glass to help accomplish this part. Be careful not to tear the wrapper as you're pushing it into the tin. Then, coat the wontons with a coat of cooking spray, which will make them crisp in the oven. Combine stir fry sauce, Asian toasted sesame dressing, soy sauce, and.