Black bean and chicken fiesta soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month.
Simmer on medium heat covered with lid. Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat. You can have Black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean and chicken fiesta soup
- You need of main.
- It’s 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- It’s 2 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of container sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of spices.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Nothing like a good soup in the winter months. In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
Black bean and chicken fiesta soup instructions
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
Add in the chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, rice, seasoned salt, and cumin. Season to taste with salt, pepper and juice from half the lime, then serve in shallow bowls, scattered with the feta and a few coriander leaves. Serve the remaining lime in wedges for the table, with the toasted tortillas on the side. The longer you leave the chicken in the pan. Transfer chicken to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.