Spicy Bread Chips. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
It is always good to have great snacks while you are waiting for your meat and vegetables to be ready. This will keep people excited about the experience. This chips are amazing because you can mix them with your favorite dip and they will add the spicy. You can cook Spicy Bread Chips using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Bread Chips
- It’s of Pita Bread (As many as you want).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Caper Powder.
- It’s To Taste of Cayenne Pepper.
Slice pita bread into eighths and spread chips out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes, and brush onto both sides of the chips. We really love spicy food, so if you take this as your guide and you add this much cayenne pepper, you will get very spicy bread chips. Serve them along with your favorite dip and enjoy!
Spicy Bread Chips instructions
- Select your favorite pita bread..
- Cut the bread in full halves. This will get you thinner pieces..
- Cut the bread in your favorite shape..
- Lay the bread over a tray and drizzle the olive oil on top..
- Add salt, caper powder and cayenne pepper to taste. Please note the picture is just a reference. We really love spicy food, so if you take this as your guide and you add this much cayenne pepper, you will get very spicy bread chips..
- Bake the chips for 20 min at 350 F°. Serve them along with your favorite dip and enjoy!.
We provide tips and recipes for any grill occasion! Sprinkle lemon pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic granules and chilli powder over the chips. Mix up to distribute seasonings evenly. Place a tablespoon butter in each corner. Add pitas to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.