Chipotle Chicken Tostadas. Enjoy Fast Takeaway Service Or Delivery Right To Your Door. Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Top with chicken, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and cheese, dividing equally.
Garnish each tostada with a small dollop of sour cream, cilantro and lime zest. Add cubed chicken, chipotle chili powder, salt and pepper to a large bowl. Drizzle skillet with olive oil and add chicken. You can have Chipotle Chicken Tostadas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Tostada Shells.
- Prepare of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatos.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Crema or table cream.
- Prepare of crumbly queso fresco or shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of Beans (homemade or canned is fine) see my tip! on 5 min canned.
- Prepare of that taste like they're from a restaurant!.
- It’s of Oil for a pan.
- You need of 5 min "Homemade" canned Beans! (Optional Tip).
- Prepare of Canned whole beans of choice.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Some sliced onion.
- Prepare of In a pan saute onion with some oil until clear.
- It’s of Add beans and garlic powder and salt. mash with potato masher.
Make the chicken: in a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground chicken, chipotle chili powder, salt and pepper. Drain off any excess fat from the pan, if necessary. Add the seasoned chicken in an even layer.
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas instructions
- Boil chicken with some onion with garlic, salt and spices, such as caldo, chili powder, etc…
- When it finishes, shred it up ; Meanwhile cut up onion Tomatos and 1 or 2 of the peppers from the adobo can. in a large frying pan fry onion and Tomatos and cut up peppers In the oil enough to help all the tomatoes and onion to just break totally down.
- Add chicken and stir fry till it absorbs all the tomato.
- Top Your Tostadas with beans, creme, cheese, salsa and veggies like lettuce and avocado.
Add the sauce (carefully, as the liquid may splatter). Top each tostada shell with creamy chipotle sauce, chicken, shredded lettuce, beans, tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced radish, and cotija cheese. Squeeze some lime juice on top and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Once Chipotle Chicken is cooked and the toppings are prep, assemble the tostadas.