spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Place in a medium bowl and add artichoke hearts, Monterey Jack, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add spinach and stir to combine, then return seared chicken to the pan and nestle the cutlets into the sauce. Whip up our baked chicken with spinach and artichoke recipe. You can cook spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken
- You need of garlic.
- You need of chicken breast.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of fresh spinach.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
The chicken is juicy and tender, just the way you like, and the veggies are out of this world! The recipe is so simple you just might laugh out loud—you literally mix all of the ingredients in a bowl then dump it into a casserole dish. We're talking about a HUGE return on your investment. Writ Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas.
spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken step by step
- grill chicken in a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- use food processor for garlic and sautee in other tablespoon of oil.
- heat up cream cheese in microwave 1 minute.
- mixe cream cheese sour cream and parmesan cheese in mixing bowl.
- chop chicken in small pieces.
- add frsh spinach and chopped chicken to skillet full oil garlic.
- when spinach is smaller and dark green remove from stove and add to cream cheese mix. and blend together.
- put in baking dish cover with as much parm cheese as you like. cover with a lid. and out in oven set at 350 until bubbly and lightly brown on top.
These easy to put together quesadillas are loaded with creamy melted cheese, spinach, artichokes, and shredded chicken. This simple meal is the perfect way to sneak some green veggies into your diet! In a medium mixing bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place the chicken side by side in the baking dish and spread the artichoke mixture on top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.