Chipotle Turkey burgers. Instructions Mix everything together until well incorporated. Add extra chipotle sauce or chili powder for more heat. Make a dent with your thumb in the bottom side of each burger.
To ground turkey add chopped onion, fresh cilantro, a finely minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, garlic and onion powders, black pepper and seasoned salt. Form into four patties and grill. Then top with mozzarella cheese and when it's all temptingly melted, transfer the juicy burgers to. You can have Chipotle Turkey burgers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Turkey burgers
- It’s of Patty ingredients.
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of water or chicken stock.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of beaten egg.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of Chipotle Lime Sauce.
- It’s of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- It’s of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- You need of Zest and juice of one lime.
- It’s of Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado.
- Prepare of Buns and sliced cheese of your choice, I like pepper jack.
In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well incorporated. Let the turkey mixture sit in the refrigerator for several hours. Make a dent with your thumb in the bottom side of each patty. Meanwhile, whisk together the mayo and chipotle chile powder to make chipotle mayo.
Chipotle Turkey burgers step by step
- Start by tossing Panko in the stock and olive oil. It won't be wet, but trust me it makes for a juicy burger..
- Combine patty ingredients and for into patties, chill for 15 minutes.
- For sauce, finely chop one chipotle pepper, stir into to sour cream or yogurt with 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce, cilantro, lime juice and zest. *adjust amounts to your heat and tangy preferences.
- Heat olive oil to in a large skillet, cooked patties 5-8 minutes a side until cooked through..
When the burgers are done, set the oven to broil. Juliana and I have been friends for a long time. Although our friendship keeps us plenty busy in the present—what with the authoring and bloggering and all—like most old friends, we love to reminisce about the past. Not surprisingly, a lot of our memories have to do with food. With a chipotle chile pepper, mozzarella cheese and other seasonings, you will absolutely love this spicy, yet flavorful, burger!