Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker. Add Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese To Chicken & Yellow Rice For A Tasty One-Pot Meal. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Add all of the ingredients to the pressure cooker and mix and cover with liquid.
Top the rice with the frozen vegetables and. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you cook that. You can cook Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker
- You need 1-2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1-20 oz of can pineapple chunks with juice.
- You need 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 c of long grain white rice.
- It’s 1 c of water only if needed.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Chicken and Rice. Mix sauce: Add the can of pineapple (juice AND chunks) to the chicken in the instant pot. Add ½ cup BBQ sauce and diced peppers and stir well, making sure you scratch any browned bits from the bottom of the pot (or you'll get a burn warning). Add rice: Place the trivet over the chicken.
Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to the pressure cooker and mix and cover with liquid. Set Instant Pot to high pressure for 12 minutes, with 10 minutes NPR. Stir and serve. Enjoy!.
- Notes- sides mashed potatoes and Crescent rolls..
Add chicken breasts on top of the pineapple. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealing. Add ½ cup water, pineapple, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin sauce and salt. Stir it all together and add chicken back to the pot. Turn off sauté mode and lock top on pressure cooker.