Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup. Great recipe for Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup. Mung bean dessert soup also known as Asian dessert soup. This sweet desserts are very familiar in Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Vietnam, and other countries in Asia.
Stir well to combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove from heat when everything is soft and cooked through. This creamy Mung bean dessert with coconut milk is called Bubur Kacang Hijau (Ijo) in Indonesian. You can cook Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peeled mung bean (you can get it in any Asian store).
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potatoes (yams).
- Prepare of Sugar (depends how much you like the sweetness).
- It’s 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or more coconut milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (1/8 tsp salt).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's a comfort sweet dish that popular to have for breakfast as well as for dessert. Sweet Potato Soup With Maple Sour Cream and Candied Bacon Unsalted Butter • shallots thinly sliced • fresh Thyme • Peels From the Sweet Potatoes • water • Sweet Potatoes • brown sugar • apple cider vinegar Robin Perry-Boston Kitchen. Autumn Sweet Potato Chowder with Kale and. Stir in tomato paste, curry powder, crushed red pepper flakes, turmeric, salt, pepper and split mung beans.
Delicious Split Yellow Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert Soup instructions
- Rinse and soak the mung bean for at least 2hours.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cube.
- Using medium saucepan add water, add the mung bean (the water should be at least 1 inches covers the mung bean). Bring it into boil cook for awhile, then put it into simmer until the mung bean tender. Add water if soup gets too thick..
- Then add the sweet potatoes cubes and sprinkle salt. Add sugar and let it cook until the sugar dissolves and the sweet potatoes are soft. Then add coconut milk and vanilla extract. Bring it in to boil. Once it boil then turn off the heat or put it in the simmer..
- Serve warm or chilled as you like. If you like chilled soup, you have to stored it in the refrigerator before served. Enjoy!.
- Everything what you want to eat can be served from your kitchen. HappyCooking❤️.
Pour in vegetable broth, stirring in. The main ingredients are mung bean and coconut milk. My favorite Vietnamese dessert (chè) is the simplest of them all: Chè Hoa Cau. It is named after the flowers of an Areca Nut Palm Tree because of the resemblance of the cooked mung beans to the flower petals. The main ingredients are mung bean and coconut milk.