One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Coat with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper, dried parsley, and ground ginger. Make small wells in the vegetables to make room for the salmon. One Pan Salmon with Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables is so easy, it's a great dish to make together with your older children. You can have One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain
- Prepare 1/4 cup of EVOO from Spain.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Summer squash, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of bulb fennel, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed.
- You need 1 cup of green beans, cut into 1” pieces.
- It’s of Small bunch of ramps or scallion bulbs, plus greens thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- You need 2 of wild salmon filets, 6oz each.
- It’s of Salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh herbs like basil, tarragon or Summer savory.
- You need 1 tsp of harissa powder or smoked paprika.
Once you have chopped the vegetables, all you have to do is toss them with the oil and spice and pop them in the oven to roast. Place the salmon fillets into the bowl, add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze in the juice of ½ a lemon. Season lightly and toss to coat. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up.
One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F..
- In a large roasting pan combine all the vegetables, season thoroughly with salt, pepper and harissa powder and toss with olive oil from Spain..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and top with a few slices of lemons, nestle on the vegetables and roast in the oven for 18 minutes..
- Serve with a drizzle of fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and fresh herbs, I like to use basil and tarragon, but any bright herbs will do!.
Combine garlic, herbs, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze. You can use a variety of vegetables to make the dish nutrient-rich. Partially cooking vegetables and then adding salmon fillets helps to bake salmon perfectly without overcooking and helps retain its soft texture.