Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and thyme. Dip chicken in egg, then in flour mixture. After frying, dip chicken in teriyaki glaze and place on paper towel.
Saute chicken over medium high heat until browned on the outside and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. In the same pan the chicken was cooked in add the soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and fish sauce. You can have Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce
- You need of Chicken cut into strips.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of teriyaki marinade.
- Prepare of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare of cornstarch dissolved in water.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Place the chicken skin-side down in the pan and fry until golden brown on one side. Place the pan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Continue to reduce the sauce until it thickens enough to coat the back of your spoon. Once the chicken wings are pan-fried and the teriyaki sauce is done, add the wings to the sauce, combine well and serve while it's still warm.
Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Mix all marinate ingredient with the chicken. Marinate for at least 1 hr in the refrigerator..
- Once ready to cook, beat the egg and dip the marinated chicken and coat with bread crumbs..
- Heat a skillet with cooking oil and deep fry chicken on low heat. Careful not to burn the coating..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken and drain the excess oil by placing on a kitchen towel paper..
- On another skillet, make the sauce. Stir fry onions, garlic and ginger..
- Add water and let it boil..
- Once boiled, pour in the teriyaki sauce and dissolved cornstarch. Mix well and let sauce thicken..
- Mix in the fried chicken into the sauce. Stir to perfectly coat the chicken with teriyaki sauce..
- Serve immediately. Serving suggestion: serve as topping for japanese rice..
Combine flour and cornstarch and mix well. Roll chicken in flour and cornstarch mixture. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and garlic. Adjust to taste, you might want to add more honey or more soy sauce. Add cornstarch to the mix until dissolves.