Sesame Sauce For Tonkatsu. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover Our Cooking Range at Holland & Barrett. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: The alternative to regular Tonkatsu Sauce is Sesame Tonkatsu Sauce. It's a very simple recipe that can be made in a couple of minutes but that can chage your meal experience.
Sesame pork tonkatsu Originating from Japan, Tonkatsu is a fruity, tangy, savoury and sweet sauce, most often served with pork. Although there's a little prep needed, making your own crispy breadcrumbed pork is simple to do and well worth the effort. The sesame adds a great hint of nuttiness and gives the sauce more depth. You can have Sesame Sauce For Tonkatsu using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Sauce For Tonkatsu
- It’s 1 of Tonkatsu.
- It’s 1 of Pork filet cutlets.
- You need 2 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 of Japanese mustard.
The first step is to mix up the tonkatsu sauce in a small bowl. Just combine all of the ingredients together and mix mix well. Cover the sauce with plastic wrap before putting it in the fridge until the food is ready. Finely chop or shred a quarter head of green cabbage into long strands to get it ready for cooking later.
Sesame Sauce For Tonkatsu instructions
- Grind the toasted sesame seeds in a mortar. Put the ground sesame seeds into a dish, add the sauce, and mix together. Arrange the tonkatsu on a dish and garnish with mustard. Pour the sauce on top..
- To Beat the Summer Heat Vinegary Mozuku Seaweed https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143457-vinegary-mozuku-seaweed-for-hot-summer-days.
- Cream Filled Croquette https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155674-potato-cream-filled-croquette.
- Deep-Fried Salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144224-crispy-delicious-deep-fried-salmon-and-tartare-sauce.
Sesame is a popular flavour throughout Japanese cuisine. Kikkoman Sesame Sauce is perfect for a wide variety of dishes, including salads, pasta and vegetables. Sesame seeds are first roasted and then ground to make this creamy and aromatic sauce. It's made using a mixture of fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, celery, carrots, apples, and prunes, a variety of spices, and condiments such as soy sauce and vinegar. As for the ingredient, the Bull-Dog Tonkatsu sauce consists of tomato, apple, prune, lemon, carrot, onion, brewed vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, salt, starch, yeast extract, soybean, and spices.