Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken). Bring The French Quarter To Your Kitchen With Zatarain's® Recipes & Ideas For Inspiration. How to Make Tasty Easy "B. C." Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) Easy "B.
C." Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) Easy "B. Cheesy baked black beans and rice are a delicious side dish for your Cinco de Mayo meal & easy to make for a crowd! Add a little sweet, a little spice, and a little onion, and then bake it with bacon over the top. You can cook Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken)
- Prepare 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- You need 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- You need 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Excellent for summer barbecues and parties. Onion Rings. d u d i n i n g @ d a v e n p o r t. e d u. Bean and Cheese Tostada (vegan) VEGETARIAN ENTREE Baked Potatoes. Frosting: Mix softened butter, vanilla, and cream cheese.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
Heat the oil and add the beef. Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder & basil powder. Bring potato into boil and then grated the potato. A too short, but lovely, visit with our youngest daughter – code name "Butterfly" – combined with the. teriyaki tofu with brown rice and kale and sylvia's dinners. A while back, I borrowed Gwyneth Paltrow's Notes.