Pear Chicken & Rice. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Rub chicken breasts with salt and white pepper. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the pear juice mixture, apple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder; set aside. Add parsley and pear juice mixture. In same skillet, combine onion, chutney, lemon juice, curry powder and reserved pear juice. You can have Pear Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Chicken & Rice
- It’s of each) Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless.
- Prepare of Pear, peeled, cored & diced.
- You need of Onion, diced.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary, chopped.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Rice, uncooked (brown or white).
Place chicken legs, chicken thighs, potatoes, turnips, and mushrooms in a baking pan; pour in marinade and remaining orange juice. Add sliced pears and honey and cook, while stirring, until honey has caramelized. Mix olive oil, garlic and thyme in a bowl. Coat chicken breasts with oil mixture, reserving a little of the oil mixture for later.
Pear Chicken & Rice instructions
- Cut any visible fat from the chicken. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Grill or pan fry chicken until cooked through..
- While chicken is cooking, boil water for rice and cook the rice..
- In a small frying pan, with a spray of olive oil, add the pear, onion and rosemary. Sauté on med-low, until the onion is soft and the pears are slightly caramelized..
- Serve the grilled chicken stop the rice and add the pear atop the chicken. Enjoy!.
While chicken is cooking, cut pears into quarters. Ginger pear chicken is a skillet main dish recipe that pairs boneless, skinless chicken breasts with fresh ginger root, onion, and sliced pears. Chicken breasts cook quickly, and so do pears, making this dish fast to prepare. The pears add a wonderful sweet note to the dish that complements the spicy ginger and sweet onions. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.