Great to Have in Stock! Homemade Fried Rice Flavor Base. Great recipe for Great to Have in Stock! I got this idea by watching someone make a chicken rice base on a TV cooking show. I tried it with fried rice, which we eat a lot in my house.
Let them cool, then cut them into thin slices. Rice: Remember, leftover rice is best! Long grain white rice, jasmine, or brown rice are perfect. You can cook Great to Have in Stock! Homemade Fried Rice Flavor Base using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Great to Have in Stock! Homemade Fried Rice Flavor Base
- You need of Ground meat (chicken, pork, beef, or mixed).
- Prepare of Japanese leek (including the green section).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of knobs Ginger.
- Prepare of Chicken soup stock (I used granulated)…..
- Prepare of + 2 teaspoons …or Weipa.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of shakes~ Pepper.
- You need of Sake.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil, frying oil.
- Prepare of To eat (1 meal):.
- Prepare of meal Homemade fried rice filling.
- It’s of grams-200 grams Warm cooked rice.
Oil: Use an oil with a high smoke point, like canola, avocado, or grapeseed. Onion: any type of onion will do.; Frozen Peas and Carrots: You'll love how convenient it is to simply use a bag of frozen vegetables, prepped and ready for you right out of the. Elevate your homemade fried rice by pairing it with Soy Ginger Salmon. Tasty Crockpot Beef and Broccoli would be a wonderful main dish to serve with your homemade fried rice.
Great to Have in Stock! Homemade Fried Rice Flavor Base instructions
- Without breaking up the ground meat, lightly season the surface with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sake..
- Mince the ginger and garlic..
- Roughly mince the leek, including the green section. You can also cut a 十 sign lengthwise and then chop finely..
- Beat the egg in a bowl and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- In a wok or large frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of both sesame oil and frying oil. When it has warmed completely, add the egg in at one time and stir it with large motions..
- When it has cooked about 50% (this happens quickly,) return the egg to the bowl that it was beaten in. Break it apart with a wooden spoon (etc.) using cutting motions..
- In the same unwashed frying pan, add 1.5 teaspoons of sesame oil and frying oil. Cook the ginger and garlic..
- Once fragrant, add the block of ground meat as- is. Without breaking it apart, pan fry it like a hamburger. I used ground chicken breast this time..
- When both sides of the meat have browned, break it apart by using cutting motions while continuing to cook. It doesn't have to be broken apart finely. It tastes best if it there are some hard clumps..
- Once the meat has been broken apart and cooked, add the leek. Continue cooking..
- Add the chicken stock granules, salt, and pepper to season..
- Once the flavors have blended, add the egg. Break it apart as you combine everything together. Pour the soy sauce directly onto the surface of the frying pan so that it can sizzle. Stir everything around 2 or 3 times and turn off the heat..
- While it is freshly cooked, divide into 8 portions. Since I had 650g, I made each portion about 80g. Once the portions have completely cooled, store them in the freezer..
- When you want to eat some fried rice, just microwave a portion and mix it with warm rice! 1 serving of rice is about 180-200g..
- It's not really a huge secret or anything, but my family never knows that I don't actually fry the rice!.
- When microwaving the base, remove the plastic wrap. Depending on the brand of wrap, when it touches oil at a high temperature there is the chance that it will melt..
For a delicious option, serve your fried rice recipe with Tofu Stir Fry, General Tso's Tofu, or Crispy Tofu. Remove from skillet and set aside. I make really great fried rice. Before you silently judge me for this arrogance, know this: Behind this hubris lies the wisdom of my Chinese in-laws. When first dating my now-husband, I would fly to Seattle to visit his parents, and our family time would be spent with me taking copious notes on an iPad while they attempted to teach me to cook their family dishes.