Meat Sauce Over Fried Rice. Add carrots, bell pepper, and onion; cook until tender,. Use your metal wok spatula to stir-fry the rice, scraping from the bottom of the wok to prevent sticking. This is an essential technique for fried rice.
Simply brown the meat in the pan, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they've finished cooking. Cauliflower Fried Rice: In place of the rice try adding riced cauliflower for a healthy gluten free twist. Add carrots, onion, peas and garlic, and season. You can have Meat Sauce Over Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce Over Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of servings Meat sauce(Store-bought is also fine!).
- It’s 2 of of each Green bell peppers and eggplants.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt and grated cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 of servings Hot cooked white rice.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed. Add the whites of the scallions, garlic, ginger and rice. Add the pineapple, peas, soy, honey and lime juice. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables.
Meat Sauce Over Fried Rice step by step
- Put a little oil in a pan, then stir-fry the garlic slices over low heat. Once they become fragrant, add the minced green pepper and eggplant and stir-fry..
- Once the bell pepper and eggplant are soft, sprinkle on some salt and add the rice. Combine gently. Heat the meat sauce in the microwave..
- Put the fried rice on a plate, then pile a generous amount of meat sauce on top. Sprinkle on grated cheese and it's done..
Shake in soy sauce, and toss rice to coat. Drizzle with sesame oil, and toss again. Grind the fried shallot with mortar and pestle into coarse powder. Thicken the meat sauce with some corn starch. Garnish with chopped scallion and serve the meat sauce over cooked rice or noodles or read of your choice.