Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. Add chicken and toss with the sauce until well mixed. In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce sesame oil and rice vinegar. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken. You can have Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of corn starch.
Is Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki healthy? This slow cooker Chicken Teriyaki is a good source of protein and other nutrients. However, depending on how it's made, it can be high in fat, sodium and calories. The chicken teriyaki recipe below keeps things healthy by using olive oil and low-sodium soy sauce, and it limits added sugars in the sauce.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot instructions
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.
The hoisin sauce does have quite a bit of sugar so. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts.