Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums. Put the egg and rice to a bowl and mix together. Once they've become translucent, increase to high heat and add the egg rice. Add the natto and the included sauce.
They are fine and they look fantastic. Add cooked rice and lettuce and stir until the ingredients are mixed in with the rice. Push rice to one side and add eggs. You can have Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums
- You need of rice bowl's worth Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of pack Natto (fermented soy beans).
- Prepare of Umeboshi.
- You need of leaves Shiso leaves (roughly minced).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bonito flakes.
Combine natto and eggs in a bowl; mix well. Add cooked rice and mix using a rice paddle. Chicken or pork fried rice: Chop your chicken or pork into small bite size pieces (use between a quarter to half a pound). The smaller natto might actually blend in nicely with this recipe as well!
Non-Sticky Natto Fried Rice with Pickled Ume Plums instructions
- Mince the onions..
- Remove the seed from the umeboshi and use a knife to smash it into a paste..
- Put the egg and rice to a bowl and mix together..
- Cook the onions in 1 tablespoon of oil. Once they've become translucent, increase to high heat and add the egg rice..
- Add the natto and the included sauce..
- Add the umeboshi, and the soy sauce from the outer edges of the pan. Stop the heat and mix in the shiso leaves. Top with the bonito flakes and it's complete..
Saute the rice until hot and then add the chopped green onions or peas. Saute for a minute or two until hot and then add the egg and natto mixture to the pan as well. Combine with natto and add soy sauce. Use chopsticks and move in a circular motion to mix. Nori-wrapped nattōmaki is a regular sushi variation, but the sticky beans also liven up fried rice, pasta, soba, pizza, and omelets.