Smoked Salmon Salad. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Pour over the salad and toss; serve immediately. Once they are nicely toasted, drizzle with a little of the dressing and put to one side. Place a square of ciabatta on each of four plates, then top each with a quarter of the smoked salmon. You can have Smoked Salmon Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Salad
- You need 1 pack of Arugula.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of Cherry tomatoes, cut into half.
- It’s 1 of Avocado, sliced into thin wedges.
- You need 1 of Radish, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 pack of Smoked salmon.
- It’s of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Spoon into a piping bag or a sandwich bag with the corner snipped off. To prepare the dressing, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, water, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, and fresh dill in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed. To assemble the salad, fill a large bowl or plate with the mixed greens.
Smoked Salmon Salad step by step
- Toss all ingredients together, dress with your choice of balsamic-vinaigrette dressing then top with shavings of parmigiano-reggiano. Enjoy..
Top them with small pieces of smoked salmon, slices of avocado, and the red onion. Smoked salmon goes well with crispy iceberg lettuce and juicy cherry tomatoes. The taste is complemented by a honey-mustard dressing. Use frozen, skinless wild salmon fillets for a cheap and filling lunch on the go. A potato gratin with dill and gravadlax, layered and baked, this very easy recipe is a good post-Christmas dish.