Mexican black bean soup. Your favourite Mexican restaurants available on Deliveroo. DIRECTIONS Cook bacon in large pot over medium heat until crisp, stirring frequently. When onion is tender, add tomatoes and seasonings and stir until aromatic..
A little heat is just wicked in this soup! This hearty, warming Mexican bean soup uses basic store cupboard ingredients and is cooked from scratch in the microwave. Add extra chilli powder for a spicy kick. You can cook Mexican black bean soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican black bean soup
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked black bean.
- It’s 1 of capsicum diced.
- You need 1 of zucchini diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 handful of spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Oil to season.
This meal, if served as six. Turn up the heat and bring to the boil. If it reduces too much, add a splash more water. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat until shimmering.
Mexican black bean soup instructions
- In a pot heat 3tbsp oil, add sliced onions, after it turns golden brown add 2tsp of taco seasoning mix, then ginger garlic paste & tomato. Fry untill it leaves the oil..
- Add the vegetables. Stir for 3-4mins.
- Add the cooked beans & adjust the salt to taste..
- Add desired amt of water which is left from cooked beans. Allow it to boil for 10-15mins..
- Enjoy as soup or with a bowl of rice & sliced avacadoes for a fulfilling meal..
Add the onions, celery and carrot and a light sprinkle of salt. Add the garlic, chillies and cumin and stir for a minute. Add the stock, roasted tomato sauce or passata, tomatoes, beans, oregano and sugar. Add the browned, tomatoes, onion, and garlic to your blender with ¼ cup water and blend until smooth. An easy, hearty, Mexican black bean soup, "sopa de frijol negro," garnished with tortilla strips, fresh avocado, and queso fresco.