chocolate cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays.
Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Perfect for a celebration or an afternoon. This wonderfully moist chocolate cake is made from an ingenious combination of ingredients and finished with an irresistibly glossy icing on top. You can have chocolate cake using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 box of devils food cake.
- Prepare 1 of jelly beans.
- It’s 1 of brownie frosting.
- You need 1 of shaved chocolate.
A luscious and moist black cake, perfect to celebrate St. Rich and indulgent, this really is the ultimate. Whether you need a moist chocolate cake for a birthday or a delicate light finish to a big meal – you can count on this chocolate cake to meet all of your needs. Enjoy with some whipped cream or ice cream for a special treat.
chocolate cake instructions
- make cake according to box ,when done let cool put frosting one first cake then put second on top frost top and sides take chocolate shavings sprinkle on top then place jelly beans on top of icing as many as you want..
- I had the cake mix cause I was going to make 2 black forest cakes but didn't need 2 so made this one.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until pale. Add all the remaining sponge ingredients and beat together until well combined. It's easy to make a simple chocolate sponge cake. You just need to replace some of the flour amount with cocoa powder. Here's our super easy chocolate sponge cake recipe to make as a base, with ideas for decorating… In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.