Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice. I love natto, and I've been making this since middle school. Heat the frying pan over medium heat throughout. If you like it spicy, you can add chunky ra-yu (spicy chili sesame oil) for the finishing touch.
If you fancy adding other fillings, I recommend chikuwa or egg. Combine natto and eggs in a bowl; mix well. Add cooked rice and mix using a rice paddle. You can cook Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Warm cooked rice.
- It’s of pack Natto.
- You need of as much (to taste) Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare of White sesame seeds.
Natto Fried Rice Egg • Warm cooked. Add a bowl of cooked rice and stir it. When you crave for something easy yet spicy, reach for the jar of kimchi in the refrigerator and make this fabulous fried rice. Kimchi Fried Rice Get full recipe here! https://bit.
Easy Lunch in 5 Minutes! Natto Fried Rice step by step
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, and coat with vegetable oil. Beat the egg in a bowl..
- Pour the beaten egg into the frying pan, and fry it for 10 seconds without touching it. Add the rice on top of the egg..
- Mix in the natto, green onion (it's easier if you cut with kitchen scissors), and dashi stock granules..
- When the rice has loosened up, sprinkle in the sesame seeds, and it's done!.
So stop with the sad PB&Js already! Pour beaten eggs into the wok and scramble. Breakdown rice and mix it with eggs. Heat a large wok or pan over high heat. Then throw in the onions, pepper, and rice and mix up, so the egg breaks.