Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken. Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl.
Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts in the bottom. In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ginger. Place the chicken in a slow cooker. You can have Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 125 ML of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 150 G of Honey.
- Prepare 60 ML of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare Dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 60 ML of Water.
- You need 3 TBSP of Corn Flour.
Mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and honey and place in the slow cooker. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place chicken breasts into the bottom. In a mixing bowl combine water, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper.
Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Oil the bottom and sides of the slow cooker pot..
- Mix all ingredients together besides the chicken, Water and Corn Flour..
- Place chicken breasts in the pot..
- Pour mixture over chicken..
- Slow cook on high. (Unsure of how long, just go until you can pull apart or cooked all the way through).
- When chicken is cooked, take out of remaining sauce but keep the sauce..
- Tear chicken apart, put aside..
- Add sauce to separate pot..
- Stir the Water and Cornflour then add to sauce..
- Boil until Thick.
- Serve over Rice..
- Green Onions and Sesame Seeds for garnishing..
Place chicken breasts on bottom of slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, and garlic in a small bowl or measuring cup. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with forks. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce sesame oil and rice vinegar.