Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken. Low Prices on In Slow Cooker. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl. Scatter the onion and garlic over the top. Whisk the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, pepper, and ginger together in a small bowl and pour over the chicken. You can have Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Ground Ginger.
- It’s of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Corn Flour.
Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts in the bottom. In a small bowl whisk the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ginger. Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and honey and place in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Oil the bottom and sides of the slow cooker pot..
- Mix all ingredients together besides the chicken, Water and Corn Flour..
- Place chicken breasts in the pot..
- Pour mixture over chicken..
- Slow cook on high. (Unsure of how long, just go until you can pull apart or cooked all the way through).
- When chicken is cooked, take out of remaining sauce but keep the sauce..
- Tear chicken apart, put aside..
- Add sauce to separate pot..
- Stir the Water and Cornflour then add to sauce..
- Boil until Thick.
- Serve over Rice..
- Green Onions and Sesame Seeds for garnishing..
In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper. Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken. byby Helen Joseph No Comments. Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside. Put the chicken breasts into a slow cooker and cover with the teriyaki sauce. Once cooked, remove the chicken and shred into large chunks.