Healthy Pumpkin Muffin. View Top Market Reports on Your Industry & Get Immediate Download Access. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These muffins are delicate until they cool down. Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and both sugars together in a large bowl. Break up any lumps of brown sugar by rubbing them between your fingers. You can cook Healthy Pumpkin Muffin using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pumpkin Muffin
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of oatmeal.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of ripe banana.
- You need of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare of pumpkin puree.
- You need of ground ginger.
Whisk the purée and eggs together in a jug, then add to the dry ingredients with the melted butter. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Add pumpkin, honey, eggs, butter, and yogurt,. Baking healthy pumpkin muffins is straightforward.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the large bowl until blended.
- Scoop the batter into 12 nonstick muffin cups and sprinkle top with some oats flakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
A plant based milk like Silk's Oat Yeah or AlmondMilk would make dairy free pumpkin muffins quite easily. Do you make your own pumpkin puree? First, you'll need a small amount of butter or oil. Unlike traditional muffin recipes that call for ¼ to ½ cup or more, you merely need ½ tablespoon. That really helps keep your healthy pumpkin muffins low calorie and low fat!