Salmon loaf. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Looking For Salmon? Fill Your Cart With Color today! Directions In a large bowl, combine the salmon, onion, bread crumbs and butter.
An savoury dinner loaf made from tinned salmon, cracker crumbs, milk, egg and butter. Serve as an alternative to meatloaf with rice, mashed potatoes or mixed vegetables. Flake the salmon and combine it with breadcrumbs in a medium-sized bowl. You can cook Salmon loaf using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon loaf
- It’s 1 pound of can salmon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs with cream (or milk) and melted butter. Combine the wet ingredients with the salmon mixture and stir in the onion, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Use a spatula to turn the salmon mixture into the loaf pan. In a large bowl, stir together salmon, crackers, egg, pepper and onion.
Salmon loaf instructions
- Remove skin and bones from salmon- add all ingredients except egg whites. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites,bake in buttered mold in 350 oven 1 hour add paprika..
Mix in milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper. Combine salmon, reserved liquid, bread crumbs, onion, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed and black pepper. Add all other ingredients and mix lightly. Flake the salmon with a fork and then mix with the breadcrumbs, onion, dill, egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper. With clean hands, shape into a loaf on the greased baking sheet.