Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker. If later in the cook the temperature of the smoker begins to climb, additional water may need added to the water pan, as water is lost to evaporation. Pulled Pork Claw that meat apart, mix in the juices and you get this fine dish. Take this slow burning romance to the next level by splashing on BBQ Vinegar & Pepper sawce like a bawce.
Here's the ThermoWorks Smoke thermometer and remote: https://www.thermoworks.com/Smoke Here's the Webe. Assemble the cooker and fill the water pan from above immediately with hot tap water. Foil the water pan before use for easy cleanup. You can have Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
- You need 6 of # Boston Butt or any size, just remember it's 1 to 1 1/2 hours per pound smoke time.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Meatheads Memphis Dust, found in my recipes.
- It’s of Hickory, Pecan, Cherry, or other fragrant woods.
- It’s of Kaiser roll, hamburger bun, or the homemade hamburger buns found in my recipes.
- You need of KFC coleslaw-in my recipes.
- You need of Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce-in my recipes.
Put the re-rubbed pork butts into the cooker. For the sweet smell of pulled pork smoking over charcoal and apple wood chunks. And salmon that's caught in the lake and smoked on shore. For the first savoury bite that makes taking it low-and-slow worth every moment.
Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker step by step
- Remove any excess fat if desired..
- Light sprinkle some Kosher Salt on the pork then wrap in plastic wrap, put into refrigerator for 1 hour or so..
- Sprinkle all over the pork with the Rub then rub in..
- Prepare the smoker with the Minion Method-in my recipes.
- When ready, put the pork on the grate, attach the probe, and insert the food probe into the pork. Close the lid and set timer for about 6 hours.
- Maintain 225f to 250f, sometimes not possible but won't hurt if it gets higher..
- Add a little wood and replenish as desired..
- The food temperature will stall out at about150f to 160f as there's a lot of evaporation. When it's ready to, it will rise more rapidly than before..
- When the interior of the pork hits 190f+, remove it from the grill. Wrap with foil and, if ready let rest at room temperature. To serve later wrap floiled pork in a towel and place into a cooler to keep warm..
- After resting, simply take two forks and pull apart until shredded. My wife pushes down with her palms and it just flattens this tender meat!.
- Place heaping pieces of the pork on the bottom bun, top with coleslaw then dribble with the sauce. Add the cover and serve..
The Smokey Mountain Cooker smokers are available in three sizes to accommodate any garden or venture. Smokey Mountain Cooker Series Summit® Kamado Series New Electric barbecues Pulse Series Q Electric Series Portable barbecues Smokey Joe® Series Go-Anywhere Series Weber Traveler Series New Wood Pellet Grills SmokeFire Series New GIFT FINDER GIFT VOUCHER. Accessories Accessories Menu Cooking iGrill and Thermometers Gourmet BBQ System Barbecue Tools Griddles Charcoal Briquettes and Accessories. smoke-cooked. The Weber smoker is a hot smoking unit. Smoke the chicken or poultry on the bottom rack and use the top rack for the pork shoulder.