Apple dressing. The Latest Fashion at Great Value Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Apply for the latest smartphone on the UK's top networks to receive the best contract deal.
The hardest part of making this vinaigrette is peeling and chopping apple and shallot. If you do not have a shallot on hand, you can substitute another onion. The distinctiveness of this turkey dressing comes from the orange-flavored liqueur, spicy Italian sausage, apples, and pecans. You can cook Apple dressing using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple dressing
- It’s 100 of g(half) apple.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 15 g of honey.
- It’s 50 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of ・A little salt.
It's also very easy to prepare. If you prefer, this dressing can be made with thyme instead of sage. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well, spoon over fresh salad ingredients.
Apple dressing step by step
- Remove the core from the apple and grate it with the skin on..
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything together. (Mixing the ingredients in a dressing bottle or an airtight container is also okay.).
Combine bread cubes, apples and parsley in a large heat-resistant mixing bowl; set aside. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spring Kale & Apple Salad -Sub out the dressing included with this recipe for the creamy vinaigrette. It will taste delicious with crunchy kale and Stemilt apples. Greek Salad with Apples – Mix up your traditional Greek Salad with Apples recipe by adding in this creamy vinaigrette to the mix.