Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Steps to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat: Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…. Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion. Mince all veggies in food processor. You can cook Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- Prepare 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
And this kid-friendly ground beef taco meat isn't just for tacos, either. Pack your beef into each jar leaving about an inch below the rim. Use the damp cloth to wipe off any residue on the rims, before screwing on the lids and rings. See recipes for Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat too.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat instructions
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…..
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat…
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool…..
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste….
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is something which I have loved my whole life. Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.